- VEGAS mould
- GRIPPA Technology profile for ladders & stairs
- SHOK Technology shock absorbing heel (Good slip resistance) (SRC marking)
- Polyurethane sole heat resistant to 90˚C.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Resistant to certain chemical products, oils, petrol.
- Lifted toe spring aids walking by improving the weight translation in line with the body’s natural movement.
- Soles are extremely supple giving more contact with the ground and offering better grip and therefore slip resistance
- Self cleaning cleats.
- Raised toe-bumper for added protection and shock absorption.
UPPER: Superior Full grain waxy leather. Chelsea Boot style. No laces for easy removal. Reinforced pull-tabs to assist with fitting of boot. Elasticated for easy fit.
LINING: Textile mesh, wicks perspiration away effectively. Quick-dry.
TOECAP: Composite toecap, with latex liner for additional comfort. Lighter, non-metallic & conducts less heat than steel toecap.
MIDSOLE: Kevlar midsole for protection against penetration by sharp objects. Lighter than steel midsole, does not rust & provides a greater area of protection.
INSOCK: COMFYtech construction with “memory” keeping shape and comfort.
EN IS020345:2011 SRC