The EURO TERMINATOR II is an entry level safety boot that offers top level quality. The Euro Terminator II provides all the safety features of standard safety footwear with added comfort at an economical price. This boot will get the job done!
- LONDON mould
- SHOK Technology shock absorbing heel (Good slip resistance) (SRC marking)
- Polyurethane sole heat resistant to 90˚C.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Resistant to certain chemical products, oils, petrol.
- Lifted toe spring aids walking by improving the weight translation in line with the body’s natural movement.
- Soles are extremely supple giving more contact with the ground and offering better grip and therefore slip resistance.
- Self cleaning cleats.
- Raised toe-bumper for added protection and shock absorption.
UPPER: Genuine leather upper. Padded bellows tongue to keep out dirt/foreign objects. High visibility 3M tape for dark conditions. D-ring lace up system.
LINING: Textile mesh, wicks perspiration away effectively. Quick-dry.
TOECAP: Steel toecap, with latex liner for additional comfort.
INSOCK: Moulded EVA with antistatic thread.
EN IS020345:2011 SRC