The short glove for long tracks, either paved or graveled.
Another asset in our Trail Adventure range, the TFX3 is a small, lightweight, short glove that won’t weigh you down, perfect for taking on all types of road trips or rides when the weather’s fine. Protective and comfortable, it boldly shows off its adventurous spirit with its elegant look and meticulously designed technical specs. The Clear Vision Pad™ and Touch Screen™ systems for navigating comfort, Digital PU insets on the palm and the thumb for grip, a wide 2-Way Spandex strip on the topside for flexibility, ERGO PROTECH® TPR shells and Kevlar® reinforcement for protection, and a goatskin palm for suppleness… the TFX3 has everything to make it your perfect companion. And because you can never be completely sure there won’t be some scattered showers, especially in the summer, it even features, on its topside, coated, water-repellent stretch fabric that makes the drops slide right off. And we haven’t even mentioned its weatherproof qualities, almost like it had a membrane; we could call it water-resistant, enough to protect you from unexpected light rain. The TFX3: all the advantages of a short, lightweight glove to venture out on the track in summertime, whether you hit the road or ride on gravel.
- Water-repellent stretch fabric (upper) construction / Full-grain goatskin (palm) for suppleness
- Dual soft-TPR ERGO PROTECH® metacarpo-phalangeal protective shell.
- 2-Way Spandex™ panel for flexibility
- Ring and pinky finger knuckle protection in Soft TPR
- Foam protective reinforcements on all knuckles on the outer fingers
- Kevlar® reinforcements on the hypothenar muscle
- Digital PU reinforcement for enhanced grip on the handlebars
- Quick-close Velcro tab system
- Reflective fabric on the wrists
- Lycra®-style fourchettes (between the fingers)
- Clear Vision Pad™ screen-cleaning system on the left hand
- TouchScreen™ system (index finger) for using touchscreen devices
Measure from the inside of your thumb straight across your palm to the other end of your hand below your pinky finger. Do not include your thumb knuckle.
XS = 07cm
S = 08cm
M = 09cm
L = 10cm
XL = 11cm
2XL = 12cm
3XL = 13cm