For new adventurers.
The TFX4 represents the entry-level style in the FIVE Trail-Adventure range…in every sense of the word! Accessible, because it’s inexpensive, easy to wear, and because it meets all your basic needs for paved or dirt-road use. Lightweight, comfortable, and sleek, it is nevertheless quite protective, with its dual ERGO PROTECH® soft shell and wide Kevlar® panel covering nearly half of the palm, made of synthetic leather. Indeed, the TFX4 features no elements of animal origin, to the delight of vegan adventurers. A silicone print on the index and middle fingers improves your grip on the controls in wet conditions. The use of water-repellent fabric on the zone around the protective shells allows the water to slide over this area, in case you get splashed when you cross a river or get peppered by unexpected light rainfall. The TFX4 is, admittedly, not weatherproof, but this makes it even more versatile. This is a glove you’ll reach for when you want to travel light, yet it has so many possible uses. From a ride on a sun-drenched road, to a jaunt on a gravel run in much less predictable circumstances, the TFX4 is always ready to head off for adventure.
- Mixed stretch, water-repellent fabric and 4-way Spandex™ construction (topside)
- Synthetic leather palm
- Dual soft-TPR ERGO PROTECH® metacarpo-phalangeal protective shell
- Wide Kevlar® reinforcement, from the base of the hand all the way up to the hypothenar
- Velcro® closure tab and base of the thumb in Airprene® fabric, offering both support and ventilation
- Lycra®-style fourchettes (between the fingers)
- Touch Screen™ system (on the index finger) for handling electronic device screens
- Anti-slip silicone print on the index and middle fingers, for better grip on the controls
- Deflector flap in retro-reflective fabric on the top of the hand
- Heat-welded FIVE sonic logos that act as protective elements
Measure from the inside of your thumb straight across your palm to the other end of your hand below your pinky finger. Do not include your thumb knuckle.
XS = 07cm
S = 08cm
M = 09cm
L = 10cm
XL = 11cm
2XL = 12cm
3XL = 13cm